Featured Artist of the Week~ July 9th

I'm trying to save up to make some major purchases of artisan lampwork beads. As a result, I have been adding TONS of bead artists to my Etsy favorites. Over the next few weeks, I plan to showcase several of those artists.

This week's featured artist is...

Avenue Beads

at



Some artists' work is so unique that I am able to identify the artist before I even click on that little thumbnail. This week's featured artist, Avenue Beads, happens to be one of those artists. I think its a combination of the vibrant colors used in his beads and his photography style, but I always know an Avenue Bead when I see it pass by on the recently listed items.

I am particularly fascinated by his use of vibrant blues. Here are some of my personal favorites from Avenue Beads.

Silvered Lapis~ Lampwork Focal Bead:
Avenue Beads lampwork beads


Distant Planet Focal:Avenue Beads lampwork glassMango Waves:
Avenue Beads lampwork glass

Stop by and browse the rest of the shop and see what strikes your fancy. Be sure to mention that you saw him here!!

1 comments:

eagerblogger said...

Oh, I love the beads. :) But what I'd really like is to learn how to make my own. :)