Featured Artist of the Week~ July 17th

As I mentioned last week...I am featuring another great glass artist this week. This week's featured artist is somewhat new to the Etsy scene. She offers a variety of great glass beads and pendants.


Isinglass Design
at


The first bead that caught my eye in Laurie's shop was this Pink and Purple Swirled pendant bead.



I am not normally a fan of bumpy glass beads, but I really like the way this one was done. The pink bumps blend well with the rest of the colors. They're almost like sprinkles on top of a cupcake.

It probably won't surprise you to hear that I love the bright green and aqua in this pendant bead.



Also, I must mention that there are a number of glass creatures roaming around Laurie's shop. My favorite of the creatures is this lovely fish.
So...take a few minutes to browse the rest of the shop. And be sure to tell Laurie that you saw her here!

1 comments:

DivaDea said...

Beautiful! I browsed her etsy shop, and I want everything there. The fish is my favorite, but check out the toffee cream necklace - brilliant!