Fall/Winter Color Forecast



As much as conformity bugs me...I have given some thought to these colors. After a long car trip this weekend, I have combed my bead catalogs and planned my fall lines.

I have always been a fan of the blue/green shades like "Blue Jay", "Marine" and "Peacock". Quite honestly, this pallette of colors is wonderful. I plan to be working with a lot of blue this fall and winter. But I certainly will not be neglecting the golden and brown tones of the "Topaz", "Cream Soda", "Cornsilk" and "Cola".

I hope to be introducing my fall lines in early August.


2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Ohhhhh I love your beads:)
Hey there seen your blog on Moms Blogs website and I would like to invite you to this board. I see you have a couple of talents that would fit right with my board. It's all about hobbies. Oh I am also looking for moderators and hoping to get this board up and jump so if you like to check it out come on and register. PM me on the board if you have any questions. Lesalicious is my username. Hope to see you there take care.
http://craftychicks.proboards52.com/index.cgi

Anonymous said...

We are ALL about hot pink and green in our shop. I love all these colors too!