Featured Artist of the Week~ June 25th

Yes...I did miss this feature last week. But things are back and running again this week with one of my personal favorites.

Red Crow Arts

at

http://redcrowarts.etsy.com/


Pottery pieces, clay pendants and tiles, mosaics...Red Crow Arts has them all!

I love her paisley pendants!! They come in all colors and sizes!

handmade paisley pendant

If these pendants strike your fancy, you may also want to stop on by my shop and see my Paisley Necklace. (shameless plug, I know!) But hey...I adore the pendant.

You'll also find a variety of lovely mosaic pieces, including this colorful welcome sign.

mosaic welcome sign

and this STUNNING mosaic mirror:

mosaic mirror


There's much more to see at Red Crow Arts, so stop on by today. Be sure to mention that you saw her here!!

0 comments: