Featured Artist of the Week: June 11

This week's featured artist was picked from my long list of favorite Etsy shops.

Eye Pop Art

at

http://eyepopart.etsy.com

Eye Pop Art, as its name implies, is a bright, vibrant, colorful shop. Many of the items have been created out of "upcycled" vinyl records. For instance, this Raspberry Mandala Record Bowl:
mandala recordYou'll also find this Flower Mandala Record Clock:

mandala record

In addition to the items shown here, you will also find garden art, cuff bracelets, and even the Mod Mandalas Coloring Book. Take a few minutes to stop by and browse Eye Pop Art. Be sure to tell her you saw here here.

If you're in the Portland, Oregon area, visit Eye Pop Art's profile for her upcoming show schedule.

2 comments:

BellaColle said...

I found your blog on the Etsy roll call! Thought I'd stop by and say "howdy"
What a neat artist! I'll definatly check her out, thank you for sharing!

cjbc said...

Thanks for featuring me!