More Heavy Metal!

In case you hadn't already figured it out, I've been swooning over heavy metal jewelry lately. Today's feature is another fabulous metal jewelry artist.

Sterling Silver Jewelry
by
Industria
http://industria.etsy.com

Industria offers many choices of unique sterling jewelry. The first piece that caught my eye in her shop is this stunning Curve Bracelet.
If you're into rings, then you should definitely check out these Sterling Stamped Stack Rings.
Looking for a necklace that is sure to stand out in the crowd? Well then I suggest the ZAP POW WHAM Sterling Silver Necklace.
Take a moment to stop by and browse the rest of the shop at Industria. And be sure to mention that you saw her here!!

2 comments:

w said...

great feature. the stack rings are awesome.

industria said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for the feature! It was quite a pleasant surprise!

(Sorry I was slow to respond. My convos and email notification were squirrelly... :( )

I've been looking at your shop, Laura. I love your colorful rings! They are so much fun.

The best,
Sandy