Sneak Preview

I have been busy creating! I made this bracelet tonight. I will probably list it in my shop over the weekend...after I get some better pictures.





And after the compliments I received on my pink flower ring, I was inspired to make another ring in that style. This one I will probably save and debut it at the show in a couple of weeks. The pictures just don't do it justice!





And I have to admit...this ring is going to be mine. I hadn't set out to make it for myself. When it was done, I slipped it on my finger and it fit so well. I just can't bring myself to part with it. The good news is that I do have more of the square black beads, so I could (and probably will) make another one.



This week's Featured Artist of the Week is coming soon. I'm a little behind this week. Look for it tomorrow! I have a really good choice picked out!

1 comments:

pamela michelle said...

beautiful work! :)