Stunning New Items in the Shop Today!!

Two fabulous new necklaces added to my shop today!! The first is part of the etsyBEAD street team theme of the week sale. This week's theme is "Keeping Cool"! Here is my necklace, entitled "Cold as Ice":

Cold as Ice Necklace
The other new piece is a personal favorite of mine. I absolutely love these colors and how they all came together. This necklace, entitled "Ocean Pebbles" is the newest piece from my fall "Dreamy" line. It features Blue Apatite, Bronzite, Amazonite and Mother of Pearl.

Ocean Pebbles Necklace
Stop by today to see what else is new at Sapphire Lizard Designs!!!

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Very lovely:)
Hi there came across your blog and love it. I wanted to invite you to list your blog on Crafty Crafters top 100 website so hope to see your blog there.


http://craftycrafters.gotop100.com/index.php

Clothmatters said...

Love the colors you chose for the necklace. Beautiful work.