Sneak Peek

Since the day I released my Spring Floral Bouquets last year, I have receieved some fabulous feedback. Admittedly, I haven't sold nearly as many as I would have expected, but they're definitely a hot item. At shows they're one of the first things on my table to catch peoples attention. These bouquets are definitely a Sapphire Lizard signature item.

Over the next month or so, you will notice a few changes in my shop. I am phasing out most of my gemstone jewelry...necklaces in particular. The Simple Wisdom Collection will stay around and will likely change just a bit. Rings are going to become the major focus for this year.

Now here's the really good part. The Spring Floral Bouquets will continue to be available as custom orders or premade. BUT...some of the flowers will be in Full Bloom this spring. I will be making a new line of floral rings for the spring and they are bigger than ever. There will be more flowers and definitely more sparkle. Look for the Full Bloom line near the end of February!

0 comments: