Simple Wisdom Collection

This summer, I am working on creating a collection of necklaces that are a bit different than my usual styles. The pieces are more casual, everyday styles. (Which also means they're less expensive.) I have always been fond of jewelry and art pieces with inspirational words or phrases. As I thought about how to broaden my horizons with my jewelry, this seemed like a fitting direction.

Introducing the debut style of the Simple Wisdom Collection, the Love Necklace.

Funky heart Love NecklaceThis style is currently available with your choice of a blue or a purple heart. This particular piece features a striking cobalt blue plastic heart charm, which has been paired with a silver plated "love" charm and a single white glass pearl bead. The pendant is strung on a single strand of icy blue seed beads.

Coming up next in the Collection will be the Dream Necklace. I am targeting the release of the Dream Necklace this coming weekend. So, stop in, mark some favorites and come on back in a few days to see the next style.

2 comments:

SUDHEER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.